Thursday 15 March 2007

Distances

Okay so I finally got around to measuring the distances for my runs.

Here they are:
  1. Run on 8/03/07 - 7.4km
  2. Run on 9/03/07 - 7.5km
  3. My "usual route" - 5.6km
You can imagine how disappointed I was to find these distances out - particularly because I thought maybe the second run was closer to 9km.

So that just gave me an incentive to do a long one today. James is so wonderful, he came too! You will know how wonderful in a minute when I disclose the distance.

Route: from our house, right at Burwood Hwy, right at Station St, right at Canterbury Rd, right at Blackburn Rd, right at Burwood Hwy and back to our house.

Total distance = 10km! YAY.

Finally hit the double digit mark. Now how am I going to get this distance closer to 15km? I am starting to realise 15 km is a very far distance. Short of doing a 7.5km route twice, I am running out of ideas for how to construct a circular route 15km long.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro